Grand Country Fun Spot Location: The Grand Country Square, 1945 W Highway 76
Grand opening: June 2009
Grand Fun for all ages!
The fun stuff:
- White River Black Light Mini-Golf in 3-D – The first interactive course in Branson will take you through the sights and sounds of old river towns. Very cool state-of-the-art compute-generated special effects and animations. Yes, you wear those red and blue 3-D glasses!
- Mini-Bowling – with lights, videos and music!
- Fun Spot Play Area
- ComfyLand – the perfect play area for toddlers
- Fun Spot Arcade – Full of popular video and fun arcade games for every age, from Guitar Hero to Big Bass Wheel, which features a 1,000 ticket
- Super Prize Redemption – prizes ranging from glitter rings to Nintendo Wii
- Great for birthday parties and special events!
Also at the Grand Country Square:
- Splash Country Indoor and Outdoor Waterpark – The Indoor Waterpark features the Treehouse, the Basketball Play Pool, the Toddler Pool, the Lazy River, the Melting Pot Spas, the Mining Company Grill; The Outdoor Waterpark features the Eureka Mine, the Froggie Bog, Hatfield Holler & Lounging areas (admission is FREE when you stay at the Grand Country Inn overnight)
- The World's Largest Banjo on display – bring your camera!
- Papa Grands Pizza – all-you-can-eat pizza, soup, salad, pizza and dessert bar with 12 varieties of fresh pizza and 3 dessert pizzas
- Grand Country Inn – you get FREE access to Spash Country Waterpark when you stay at the hotel!
- Grand Country Buffet – for when hunger strikes! Breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Mining Company Grill – located inside Splash Country Indoor Waterpark
- Grand Country Market – shopping, anyone?
- Glenn's Frozen Custard – custard made fresh daily
- Grand Country Fudge – stop by for a sample!
- Veterans Patch Wall – hundreds of patches on display all year. Donations welcome.
- Grand Country Music Hall featuring popular LIVE music shows every day (here's the current GC Music Hall show list)