At the Shepherd of the Hills, 5586 W Highway 76.
Learn about the history of Branson, the Ozark Mountains and Harold Bell Wright's famous book "The Shepherd of the Hills" at this historical attraction...while you have fun, too.
The attractions at Shepherd of the Hills include:
- Guided Homestead Tours – see the original home of the main characters in the book
- Horseback Trail Rides – for ages 7 & up
- Pony rides – for ages 7 & under
- Crafters and demonstrations
- Inspiration Tower
- Vigilante Extreme ZipRider
- You'll also find a fun playground and shaded picnic area
- The historical Morgan County Church (1901) is available for weddings or vow renewal ceremonies
The shows at the Homestead include:
The Homestead is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on performance days. Reservations are not required for the daytime events. The Horseback Trail Rides run from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Inspiration Tower is open all year.
The Season Pass includes unlimited access to the outdoor drama, the historical homestead tour, horseback trail rides, Inspiration Tower, and the holiday spectacular Trail of Lights. The pass also gives you discounts when purchasing tickets for the Sons of the Pioneers and Christmas on the Trail Chuckwagon Show.