2011 Update: The Track Family Fun Park is reinvesting nearly $3 million in its facilities over the next two years. Brand-new fun stuff at Track 4 is the Heavy Metal High Rise and at Track 3 is a new classic go-kart track, an expanded building and other exciting family-themed elements.
The Track celebrates 30 years of fun in 2011!
The Track Family Fun Parks started entertaining families in 1981. Their four Branson, Missouri locations offer high-rise and classic go-kart tracks for all ages, bumper boats/cars, laser tag, mini golf, kids' rides, arcades and more with no gate admission charge.
Known for its fun atmosphere, The Track has four locations throughout Branson. The big attraction at each location is, of course, the GO-CART TRACKS. There are all sorts of tracks, from classic tracks to some wild multi-story wooden tracks that look like mini roller coasters. Be sure to check the height requirements of each type of track so you know who can drive and who has to be a passenger (where allowed) or spectator.
Here's the difference between The Wild Woody, The LumberJack & the new Heavy Metal High Rise:
- The Wild Woody (new in 2002) is a multi-level wooden track roller coaster, 4-stories tall, 1,440-feet-long, has one full spiral and two mini spirals. The Wild Woody is at The Track 3, 2505 W Hwy 76.
- The LumberJack (new in 2001) is also a multi-level wooden track roller coaster, but it's 3-stories tall, 1,186 feet-long, has two full spirals and one blind peak. The LumberJack is at The Track 5, 3525 West Highway 76.
- The Heavy Metal High Rise (new in 2011) is the latest addition to The Track's high-rise family. The new Heavy Metal High Rise has state-of-the-art steel and concrete construction. It's weather-friendly and offers a completely different experience from its wooden counterparts. Heavy Metal High Rise is 1,200 linear feet long, and it contains over 200 tons of steel and 700 cubic yards of concrete. After spiraling up four stories, riders will zoom down a three-tiered slope back to the ground. There are 27 twin-engine, single-rider and 12 double-rider go-karts. The height requirements are 58" for drivers and 36" for passengers. Heavy Metal High Rise has a cool rock 'n roll theme, complete with the chance to take the "stage" for a rocking photo opportunity. The Heavy Metal High Rise is at The Track 4, 3345 West Highway 76.
Both tracks (and the other Classic Tracks) have single- and double-rider go-karts so your kids can experience the fun right along with you.
The mini-golf courses are different at each location, too. Track 4 has a jungle theme with Gator Golf; Kid's Kountry at Track 3 has Storybook Land Golf featuring your favorite nursery rhymes; and discover the Lost Mine at Track 3. The Track at Pirate's Cove features two 18-hole courses with a pirate theme. One course is easy; the other more challenging with steeper hills and more challenging obstacles.
If it's a warm day, and you're feeling like getting a little wet...well, okay, a lot wet, go on over to The Track's Bumper Boats (at The Track 3, 4 & 5). The boats are equipped with water-soakers for the ultimate WET bumper boat battles. There's also a poolside stationary water-blaster for anyone wanting to participate in the super-soaking...but not the bumping. And if you want to bump without the water, try the Bumper Cars at Track 4.
Here's what you'll find at each location:
- The Track 3 2505 West Highway 76; 417-334-1611 Wild Woody Wooden Track (new in 2002; height requirement is 58" & up) Classic Go-Karts (height requirement is 54" & up) Bumper Boats (height requirement is 44" & up AND age 6+) Lost Mine Mini-Golf and an Arcade. The Track 3 unveils big changes in 2011. Its new classic track is unlike any other at The Track facilities. The Tri-Oval Track is a banked, 275-linear-foot go-kart track that's a tri-oval design, the most popular track shape in the professional race car driving circuit. These go-karts are the fastest of any of the 14 go-kart tracks at the four Track locations. This track has 8-10 single-rider go-karts, where drivers must be 54" tall and have a valid driver's license. The Road Course Track - offers tighter and higher banked curves than the traditional classic go-kart track and has more elevation changes. This track has single- and double-rider go-karts, and the height requirements are 54" for drivers and 36" for passengers. In addition to the new track, the main guest services building will expand by 3,000 square feet, giving you more than 5,500 total square feet of arcade games and indoor activities. Enhanced Kids Area features the new Rookie Track (48" minimum height) and Kiddie Track (38" minimum height and 4 years old). The final new addition to the kids' area is a Swinging Pirate Ship that both kids and adults can ride.
- Kids Kountry at Track 3 2435 West Highway 76; Here's an amusement park devoted to kids age 2 and up. You can use your Track Credits for the rides or there is a $15 armband available that gives your child 2-hour unlimited access to the kiddie go-karts & bumper boats, amusement rides, and mini-golf. There's no admission charge to any of The Track locations, so parents can watch the fun for FREE. Kiddie Go-Karts (height requirement 38" & up AND age 4+) Kiddie Bumper Boats (must be under 40 lbs) Kiddie Amusement Rides: Rio Grande Train (36" & up); Rabbits-Go-Round (30" & up); Spinning Tea Cups (36" & up); Star Wheel Ferris Wheel; Big Swings (36" & up); & Tiny Tike Swings Storybook Land Mini Golf, Birthday Party Room
- Track 4 3345 West Highway 76; 417-334-1617 The new Heavy Metal High Rise, the Fast Track (valid driver's license required & 54" & up) Classic Go-Karts (height requirement is 54" & up) Rookie Go-Karts (height requirement is 48" & up) Kiddie Go-Karts (height requirement 38" & up AND age 4+) Bumper Boats (height requirement is 44" & up AND age 6+) Bumper Cars (height requirement is 54" & up) Kiddie Amusement Rides: Star Wheel Ferris Wheel; Spinning Top (height requirement 36" & up) Gator Golf, Arcade, Andy's Frozen Custard, Pizza World, Sky Coaster Thrill Ride
- Track 5 3525 West Highway 76; 417-334-1618 The LumberJack Wooden Track (new in 2001; height requirement 58" & up) Classic Go-Karts (height requirement is 54" & up) Rookie Go-Karts (height requirement is 48" & up) Bumper Boats (height requirement is 44" & up AND age 6+) Arcade, Lazer Tag, Trackside Grill
- The Track at Pirate's Cove 2911 Green Mountain Drive, 417-336-6606 Classic Go-Karts (height requirement is 54" & up) Two 18-hole mini-golf courses
A must-have before you go to any of The Track locations: The GO-CARD. The Loaded Go-Card comes loaded with credits that never expire. If you have it, all the tickets to anything at any of The Track locations are HALF PRICE. It'll save you in the long run if you have kids or a spouse who love to ride the go-carts or play mini-golf, or if you plan to visit any of The Tracks more than once. Even better, the GO-CARD is good through the end of the year in which you purchased it. You also get discounts at Branson businesses. Check here for the current list of shows, attractions and dining offering discounts with your Go-Card. Good news: the GO-CARD and any other credits or tickets you purchase are good at all Track locations.
The Track's peak hours are from 7-11 pm, so try to plan your fun around the busy time of the evening.
Group rates are available for 15 or more.
Click here for specific open dates and times for all Track locations.