3505 W Highway 76, Branson, Missouri
Open May 17 - September 7, 2014
Dive into your family's ultimate water-filled playground. At this aquatic oasis, thrill lovers will find plenty of fast-paced rides and 5,000 feet of slides. From water-blasters, speed-slides and twisting typhoons to great geysers and lil' soakers, there are rides for everyone.
Brand new in 2014, the $1.7 million heart-pounding KaPau Plummet! The biggest thrill in White Water history!
The Aloha River at Hula Hula Bay, new in 2011, was the park's $3 million expansion. Their biggest expansion ever! The setting is a lush Polynesian jungle reminiscent of the South Pacific surrounding a river. Ride a tube through the calm waters through the tropical greenery. There's fun twists and turns, water features, fountains, misters, geysers and more! This area also boasts new seating areas and new cabanas for riverside relaxing. The river is over 800-feet long (longer than two football fields).
White Water presents Kalani Towers (brand-new in 2007), a 7 1/2-story, 6-slide thrill ride built for SUPER-fast body sliding and four-lane speed racing. Freefall 75 feet down the 300-foot long drop slides as you body surf at speeds over 40 mph! Or race your family and friends on the 4-lane multi-drop mat racing slides, traveling over 25 mph and 312 feet to the finish line. Either way you go, you'll have a spine tingling, heart-pounding, bone-chilling, wild and wet ride to the bottom!
Enjoy these rides too:
- Bermuda Triangle, shoot down enclosed tubes to splash in the water pool at the bottom
- Coconut Cove, play structure especially for younger kids where they'll play and interact with shooting nozzles, turning wheels, surprise spouts and sprays and slides. The water level is very low and it features a non-slip surface for safety.
- Ohana Falls, a large raft for everyone in your group to pile into as you all twist & turn your way to the bottom.
- Pipeline Plunge, twist and turn down single or double tubes for a splash landing in the pool below
- Raging River Rapids, two 200-foot slides plunging to the finish. A family favorite.
- Splashaway Cay, an interactive 20,000-square-foot island adventure featuring water slides, aqua-shooters, exciting splash geysers, elevated walkways and a 150-foot long escape slide and 700-gallon tipping bucket!
- Sand Volleyball, a soft, sandy court for you to get a team together for some friendly games of volleyball
- Surf's Up Wave Pool, a really huge pool for the family to float, swim and play in. When the bell rings, get ready for 4-foot waves coming your way.
And if you need to refuel your energy levels in the afternoon, stop in the outdoor cafe for everything from pizza and cheeseburgers to your family's favorite snacks and refreshing ice-cream treats. No doubt every swimmer will find something they like. There's the Big Island Marketplace, High Tide Hannah's Island Cafe, Island Delights and Sandwich Islands Cafe
Now you can pre-purchase the new Beach Bucks, an easy-access wristband that's accepted at all White Water eateries and shops. You can put any dollar amount on them and use it as a convenient way to make and track your purchases at the park. Get them at the front gate as you enter White Water.
Guarantee a spot for your family to sit in cool comfort by renting a Cool Cabana for the 1/2 day or full day. The Cool Cabanas are located poolside throughout the park and are complete with a shaded area with private seating (enclosed on two sides for privacy) and exclusive deck space, lounge chairs, personal locker, ceiling fan and television. Call 417-336-7750 in advance to reserve the Cabanas.
Other features of White Water include: shaded picnic area adjacent to the parking lot (for brought-from-home snacks; coolers are not allowed in the park), FREE lifejackets, certified lifeguards throughout the park, FREE tubes to use for all rides and attractions, lockers for rent, changing areas and showers, abundant shade and a group pavilion for family, church or group outings.
Bonus: If you have a Silver Dollar City season pass, you'll receive admission discounts for you and your guests at White Water. Save $5 off your regular one-day adult or child admission and admission for up to 6 guests with you at White Water in Branson. (2014 season only)
2014 White Water hours:
- May 17 & 18, and May 24 - June 30: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- July 1 - August 2: Sun-Wed 10:00 am - 7:00 pm; and Thu/Fri/Sat 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- August 3-6, 10, 12, 14, 17, 24 and 31 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- August 7-9, 15, 16, 23 and 30 from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- August 22 and 29 from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sep 1, 6 and 7 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm