3235 W Highway 76, Branson, MO. At the intersection of Hwy 76 & Hwy 165.
Open year round in Branson!
Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson provides a gateway to 1912, where First Class Maids and a variety of Officers and crew members bring the stories of the fabled ship and its fascinating passengers to life by retelling their stories in vivid, dramatic detail. The priceless artifacts throughout the museum shed additional light on the lives of those passengers and crew members. You'll see actual belongings and real artifacts that sailed on Titanic's maiden voyage.
You enter the Titanic through an iceberg as you begin your 90-minute walk-through experience. Your collectible Boarding Pass is one of 100 that lets you "be" one of the passengers. Along the way, you learn about your passenger, and at the end you find out if he or she survived (this info is on the Memorial Wall. Be sure to check it before you leave.).
This is the world's largest Titanic Museum attraction. Here are some things you'll see:
- re-creations of more than 20 rooms including first-class staterooms & third class accommodations (the difference between the two is striking)
- The Grand Staircase (which is absolutely beautiful & can be rented for Branson weddings)
- an amazing interactive area: touch an iceberg, put your hand in 28-degree water (mega-brrr!), try to climb sloping decks (it's harder than you think!), send an SOS message, walk "outside" on the ship's deck and feel the frigid night air on a starry night
- a life-size lifeboat to sit in and listen to passenger stories
- over 400 rare passenger and crew artifacts
- Survivor's Wall of Stories (New Exhibit-1st Time World Exclusive beginning September 1, 2011 - Branson, Mo.) Ever wonder what happened to each of the survivors onboard the Titanic? Beginning September 1, 2011 - For the first time in the world, the Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson, Mo will guide you through the individual journeys of each of the survivors on their NEW EXCLUSIVE Survivors' Wall of Stories. Learn the details of their lives following the greatest maritime disaster of all time. The mission is to honor each of the passengers and crew who sailed Titanic by telling their stories and passing along this important part of history to you and your family. It has taken Titanic Museum Attraction over two years to put this information together.
- New in March 2012: The Molly Brown Artifact Collection. It's a brand-new, exclusive exhibit featuring many interesting items that belonged to the irascible, indestructible Unsinkable "Molly" Brown: furniture, crystal glassware from Ireland, artwork, photographs, Titanic memorabilia, original costumes worn by Debbie Reynolds in the movie The Unsinkable Molly Brown, including the pale-green, elaborately beaded silk gown she wore while celebrating her birthday abroad in Paris and many more of Molly's treasures that were gathered from around the world to grace the Denver mansion she shared with her millionaire mining husband, J.J. Brown. It's exciting to have the extensive Molly Brown Artifact Collection at the Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson, Missouri – not too far from where Margaret (Molly) Tobin Brown was born (she was born in 1867 in Hannibal, Missouri. The exhibit is made possible through an exclusive arrangement with the Titanic legend's great granddaughter, Helen Benziger. ).
Be sure to meet The Titanic’s Mascots – Molly & Carter. They joined the crew on March 19, 2010 as part of The Titanic's tribute to the dogs onboard the maiden voyage. These two loveable King Charles Spaniels work every day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Branson Titanic Museum is a one-half-scale replica of the ship. It's 88 feet tall at the top of its smoke stacks! The outside of the ship has a cool water feature that makes the museum ship look like it's gliding through the water.
Wedding or Vow Renewals on The Titanic: Couples can now celebrate their big day in "turn-of-the-century" splendor at the World's Largest Titanic Museum Attraction. Titanic is the perfect choice for couples seeking an experience of pure romance, beauty and elegance. Here, the Gilded Age of magnificent excess lives again as bride and groom take their vows standing on the Grand Staircase or at the waters edge. Call for more details on wedding packages.
James Cameron's Titanic model was "on loan" and on display at the Branson Titanic Museum through August 21, 2011. The museum closed for one day so the model could be removed and returned.
New in 2012: Treat yourself to the Titanic's new jewelry collection; available on Jewelry Network Television, here. The new Edwardian-Era Titanic Collection in honor of Titanic's Centennial Year premiered January 17, 2012. Some pieces are also available in the Titanic's gift shop.
Titanic 2012 Hours: please visit The Titanic Museum website to check the hours of operation. Their hours change seasonally, and their own website has the most up-to-date information.
The Titanic Museum opened in Branson in April of 2006.
Historical notes for the Titanic Museum Attraction: As part of The Titanic's Tribute To The Dogs, a collectible Dog Boarding Pass featuring information about the dog and its owners used to be included with your "person" Boarding Pass.