New location in 2012: The Outback Steak & Oyster Bar, 1914 W Hwy 76
Branson's Biggest Biker Party of the Year!
Thursday: Kickstart Party at The Outback Pub at 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - live music, great food, great drink prices
Friday & Saturday: live bands, tons of vendors and rally events, guided rides, poker runs, stunt shows, bike shows, stage giveaways and many more events
Sunday morning: a Sunday Service followed by a ceremony honoring veterans and active military. The Rally ends with the annual Blessing of the Bikes.
Click here for the full, detailed list of events each day
BMR Lodging Partners:
- Grand Country Inn across the street from the Rally. Includes use of the Water Park (Best deal)
- EZ Center Motel across the street from the Rally (Convenient and near fuel)
- Biker Camp at Deer Run Campground
- Red Roof Inn (nearby, easy access to great touring roads via Fall Creek)
- Thursday, May 31, 2012 - FREE with any donation to the American Cancer Society
- Friday & Saturday, June 1 & 2, 2012 - $15 (covers both days) (kids age 12 & under admitted FREE)
- Sunday, June 3, 2012 - FREE with any donation to the American Cancer Society