Now appearing at The Dutton Family Theater Complex, 3454 W Highway 76 (the west end of Hwy 76, just across from the Mickey Gilley Theater and White Water, and a few doors down from Jim Stafford)
The Dutton Family Show features the amazingly talented Dutton Family--Mom Sheila, Dad Dean, and seven offspring--playing violin & fiddle, guitar, bass, viola, cello, banjo, mandolin, keyboard, harmonica and drums.
The music is country, bluegrass, 50's pop, swing, rock, and you name it. If that weren't enough, they sing and dance and add comedy, too. Even the youngest Duttons sometimes show up.
Stars of their own PBS-TV special, the Duttons have won many fans of all ages with their live and lively Branson show. For the holidays, the show becomes Christmas With the Duttons. Let the best performing family share their love of the holiday season with you in their unique and colorful way.
The Duttons made it into the Top 10 Finalists on America's Got Talent (season 2; 2007). Watch the video here. Amazing talent!
Meet The Duttons:
- Dean (Dad) – rhythm guitar, sings bass and is the band's CFO
- Sheila (Mom) – former elementary school teacher and now a fine bassist and CEO of the Duttons
- Timothy & Judith – Tim can play every instrument on stage, but specializes in guitar and mandolin. Judith plays the keyboard. They are the co-managers of the theater. They have 3 children who sometimes appear in the show.
- Jonathan & Belle – Jonathan is the clown of the group and the theater technical director, as well as singing and playing banjo, electric bass, guitar and mandolin. Belle is a dancer from the Islands of Samoa and helped bring the Island Fire Show to the Duttons Theater in 2007. They have 4 children who are also in the show from time to time.
- Amy & Rudy – Amy is the stage manager and a world-class violinist. Rudy has a law degree and is the lighting designer for the theater. They have 3 children who make cameo appearances in the show.
- Benjamin & Brande – Benjamin is a dancer, choreographer, comedian, song writer and singer. He also plays cello, mandolin and fiddle, and handles the marketing for the theater. Brande is in charge of their 4 little boys and the "World Famous Dutton Fudge."
- Abigail & Adam – In addition to being the theater operations manager, Abigail plays violin and banjo, sings and dances. Adam is a personal trainer helping keep the whole family in shape, plus assisting in the video production department. They have 3 children.
- Josh & Evette – Josh plays drums, the harmonica, string instruments, sings and writes songs. Evette also writes music, sings and plays bass and piano. They have 2 children.
In 2012, The Dutton's received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence, which recognizes businesses that consistently receive top ratings from travelers. The Duttons earned exceptional traveler ratings over the past year.
The Dutton Complex includes the theater, a deli and The Dutton Hotel...so you can even stay with them while you're in town. The Dutton Theater lobby underwent some remodeling during the "off" months of January through March 2011. The makeover included granite countertops for the concession area, new fixtures in the bathrooms, new flooring and fresh paint. The Duttons created a warm and inviting atmosphere for you as you enter the theater. Additionally, the front porch area and ticket booth are being enclosed with glass so you're protected from the weather when you purchase or pick up tickets.
The Dutton Family Theatre #2 is located in Mesa, Arizona for The Duttons winter performances.
The Dutton Family Show in Branson runs April 6 through December 7, 2012.
Historical Notes for The Duttons: In 2007, the show operated on a TBA schedule while The Duttons were taping for America's Got Talent. There was always something happening at the theater, though. When the Duttons were out of town for that project, the show Island Fire dropped-in in its place. The Duttons made it into the Top 10 Finalists on America's Got Talent.