This show is no longer active
Now at the Andy Williams Moon River Theatre, 2500 W. Highway 76.
Returning to the Andy Williams Moon River Theatre in 2011, Paul Revere & The Raiders are ready to rock – but only for a limited engagement in Branson this season. The rest of the year, they're on tour from California to Florida and lots of places in-between.
Paul Revere & the Raiders is an American rock band that formed in 1958 and saw enormous success in the 1960s, best-known for hits like "Indian Reservation (The Lament Of The Cherokee Reservation Indian)," "Steppin' Out," "Kicks," "Let Me" and "Hungry." They appeared regularly on Dick Clark's "Where the Action Is," "Happening '68," and "It's Happening."
Meet the band (and prepare to be impressed):
- Paul Revere – founding member
- Doug Heath – lead guitarist for over 37 years
- Ron Foos – bassist for over 36 years
- Danny Krause – keyboardist for over 31 years
- Darren Dowler – lead singer and Vocal Group Hall of Fame inductee
- Tommy Scheckel – drummer and newest member (formerly with The Buckinghams for 27 years)
These legendary rock stars will take you on a breathless journey down memory lane that you won't want to miss!
The shows are at 2:00 pm; September 12 through October 22, 2011 only.