This show is no longer active
At the Showboat Branson Belle, 4800 Highway 165 (located one-half mile south of Table Rock Dam on Mo. 165)
Bringing together comedy and elegance, the Showboat Branson Belle launches its 16th season (2011) immersing Branson visitors in the unique showmanship for which great American showboats were famous.
Branson's grandest lake experience, the Showboat Branson Belle, features elegant dining, a beautiful cruise on Table Rock Lake and two all-new shows with three new acts to Branson in 2011. The 700-seat authentic paddlewheeler offers two-hour, 3-course lunch and dinner cruises on Table Rock Lake. This season also features new staging, new lighting, new decor and a new menu - making 2011 the biggest year for change and upgrades in the history of the Showboat!
The Showboat Branson Belle's new shows in 2011:
- Beginning in May 2011, the all-new Funny Fiddle show debuts at primarily the noon shows, but also has some 4:00 pm & 8:00 pm shows. It's headlined by comedian and musician Chris Pendleton, whose unique talent has been nationally showcased on tv networks from Lifetime to A&E.Chris is a hilarious stand-up comic with a funny fiddle! Click here to visit her website. She's joined by award-winning country fiddler and emcee, Dean Church, and the LIVE band The Castaways. See below for full 2011 schedule of Funny Fiddle.
- The all-new exciting production ENCORE! featuring two headlining acts - Janice Martin, the world's only aerial violinist, and the six-member all-male vocal group The ShowMen. Janice Martin astounds audiences with her gravity-defying performances. Her show is extraordinary and original - a master musician and acrobat/aerialist, doing both at the same time. You will be amazed!Click here to visit her website. The ShowMen, hailing from all across America, feature musical selections spanning the decades from Gershwin to the Beatles to the Black Eyed Peas. You'll love their powerful harmonies and stand-out solos. Returning this season is comedian and magician Christopher James as the ultra-funny Master of Ceremonies (you might remember him from the lunch and Sunday shows onboard The Showboat in previous years). Completing the LIVE entertainment experience is the Rockin' Dockers Band. Encore! is primarily performed during the 4:00 & 8:00 showtimes, but also at noon on some dates. Click here for full 2011 schedule of Encore!.
All meals are freshly prepared onboard in the Showboat Branson Belle's galley and served by a first-class wait staff. The NEW dinner menu includes a main course of Beef Tenderloin, Mediterranean Chicken Kabobs and Chicken Focaccia, salad, bread, and Golden Brittle Lemon-Berry Torte drizzled with Caramel sauce for dessert.
Premium dining experiences are available for small groups or those celebrating special occasions. In the Paddle Wheel Club Room, guests dine overlooking the ship's paddle wheels in a more private dining area. The guests select dinner from a menu including grilled Mahi Mahi with shrimp, Captain's special-cut KC strip or Ribeye steak, Caribbean stuffed chicken breast, and a choice of desserts. After dinner, Paddle Wheel Club Room guests are seated in reserved seats in the main dining room for the show.
Another option is the Captain's Row, in the first row balcony, where guests enjoy the Showboat Branson Belle main dining room atmosphere as well as menu selections.
The Showboat Branson Belle, Silver Dollar City and White Water, all Silver Dollar City Attractions, were the first properties in Missouri to achieve the prestigious honor of being designated as Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuaries by Audubon International for preserving wildlife habitats and conserving natural resources.
Showboat Branson Belle seating charts:
- Main level seating chart for the Showboat Branson Belle - click here.
- Second level seating chart for the Showboat Branson Belle - click here.
- Third level seating chart for the Showboat Branson Belle - click here.
Cruises sail from mid-March through New Year's Eve. All cruises run approximately two hours and 20 minutes, and begin at noon, 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. Popular Sunday cruises are offered throughout the year.
BONUS: If you have an Adult Season Pass to Silver Dollar City, you can save 50% off the noon & 8:00 pm cruises on the Showboat Branson Belle. To get the discount, though, you must go to the Showboat's Box Office or Call for the reservation. It won't be applied to reservations made online.
Showboat Operating Calendar: Mid-March through December 31, 2011. Boarding begins one hour before departure.
Click here for the Showboat Branson Belle - Encore! show & schedule