Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Branson, Missouri is the place to find some of the finest family entertainment in the country. To make sure every show and attraction continues to be the best it can be, there is almost always a search for roles such as puppeteers, singers, dancers, musical theater performers, musicians, stunt performers, stage technicians, comedic and improvisational actors, actors with athletic skills, gymnasts, tumblers, acrobats and more.
For those seeking career opportunities at a show or attraction in Branson, be sure to check this section of BransonWorld.com often. We will post openings and audition calls as soon as we know about them.
If you are a show or attraction with an audition announcement to post, please contact us here with the information.
The most recent information is at the top of this list:
- Dixie Stampede - Branson: On Wednesday, April 2nd, at 10:00AM, Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Branson is holding open auditions for male and female dancers and riders. Performance and horsemanship experience are helpful, but NOT required. All applicants must be 18 or older. Audition in person, prepared to dance and ride, at Dixie Stampede, 1525 West 76 Country Blvd., Branson, MO. For directions or more information, call 417-337-9400.
- Thank You for the Music - A Modern Tribute to ABBA is holding auditions for additional cast members to join the Branson production. Competitive wage offered. They are seeking one female and two males. Candidates must be strong pop singers who can move, and must be comfortable with dialogue. Audition will be held Sunday, September 29th from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm at the God and Country Theatre, 1840 W. 76 Country Blvd., Branson, MO. Bring headshot and resume. Please prepare a brief pop song, and bring your own tracked accompaniment on CD. CD player provided. If asked, please be prepared to stay/return for a movement call to be held at 5:00pm the same day. Please bring appropriate form fitted dance attire for the movement call. Please direct any questions to email@example.com. For more info on the show, visit TYFTM.com
- The Toy Shoppe CASTING CALL
Monday, August 26th, 10:00 am
The Starlite Theatre
3115 W. Hwy 76
CONTACT: Linda Merkling
SINGERS & DANCERS
We are looking for age 18-35 professional singers who also have some dance experience. Your resume will have musical theatre experience. Some roles will double a few parts. Pay is $100/show; $75/rehearsal day.
Parent and Child Actors welcome ~ Mom and Daughter or Dad and Son would be great.
Each week we'll use a different Choir from local schools, churches, organizations. The director must be at least high school age and the choir needs to be at least 15-20 members. These groups will need to perform both matinee and evening performances.
Mr. BAXTER (non-dancer/ non-singer)
60+ Businessman / Tyrant with a dark hat and a cane. BAXTER's taking over the Toy Shoppe, making it into a burger joint! Not well liked but he comes to understand the true meaning of giving.
Mr. PATTERSON / BAXTER'S ASSISTANT (May be played by one of the TOYS)
Late 20's to Mid 30's up-and-coming ambitious lawyer who is BAXTER's agent. Need we say more?
MARY CLAIRE (May be played by one of the TOYS)
20's Reporter for the local CH-7 News. She's professional and buttoned-down. The town respects her.
BRUNO (Stuffed Bear)
Our loveable guy in his 20's must understand chorography from inside a full body suit! BRUNO is over-the-top with enthusiasm and kindness but doesn't quite understand why his suggestions sometimes miss the mark.
We'll hear that he's a good singer when he does his solo.
RAGS (A Raggedy-Ann type; partner with RICHES)
The happy-go-lucky RAGS takes life as it comes. She's obviously been with her partner RICHES for too long!
The role(s) can be played from 18-35ys old.
RICHES (A Raggedy-Andy type; partner with RAGS)
See above. RICHES knows RAGS better than anyone.
TIN SOLDIER -SARGE (will also play one of the BANKER's)
Mid 20's handsome and fit, SARGE has the logic of the group.
JACK-IN-BOX (will also play one of the BANKER's)
Early 20's thin and gymnastic, flexible, JACK has all his energy ready to burst out at any moment.
CHEESEBALL (the mouse)
She's a wise-guy alright. This late 20's rodent's been around the track a time or two and isn't afraid to share her advice with anyone that will listen.
Our thinks-she's-sexy-and-almost-is early 20's dancer who sings a show-stopping number that keeps the audiences laughing.
18-24y Ballerina with a magical quality who can mesmerize any audience. Must be an exceptional singer who will wow the audience with her solo. Ballet training not necessary but a plus.
7-11y star singer who will knock our audiences off their socks!
BECKY / PERCIVAL / ROSEMARY / GABBY / LUCAS
Our 5 kids (6-9y) are the regulars in The Toy Shoppe and will help tell our tale as they interact with HANK LONGLEY (Billy Dean) who sings and tells his lesson-learned stories about family values during this time of year.
All the kids must be able to sing and have some dance experience.
Actors should bring their own sound tracks to sing to (we'll need to provide appropriate playback equipment) or be prepared to sing a-cappella.
Actors will be work-for-hire employees and will be paid each Wednesday for the prior week's rehearsal days or performances. Invoices will be generated to serve this purpose and will include per diem totals for each week.
- Sight & Sound Theatres is now accepting submissions for its epic 2014 Season!
Branson, MO - JUNE 20, 2013
Lancaster County, PA - JULY 17, 2013
Click here for details
- A Christmas Snow LIVE is looking for two parts for this year's production. Audition date Sept 20, 2012
Mother needs to be someone 40's - 50's
Will need to help with costume quick changes for Kathleen character during the show. 42 shows - Nov 1 - Dec 8th
Rehearsals Oct 24 - Oct 30th.
Sings one song in the beginning of play
11-14 years old depending on age appearance. Needs to look 12.
42 shows - Nov 1 - Dec 8th
Rehearsals Oct 24 - Oct 30th.
Audition date Sept 20th
Starlite Theater in Branson
These are paid parts.
Put ACS LIVE audition for "Kathleen's mother" or "young Kathleen" in subject line of email.
- Auditions for 2012 season of A Brady Lunch. Casting for young and youthful looking SINGERS, DANCERS and ACTORS (ages 16-25) who can play teenagers with lots of personality and energy in a musical tribute to "The Brady Bunch."
Come wearing your favorite "Brady Bunch" look!
Must be able to move well!
3 female parts
3 male parts
TUESDAY, MARCH 6th 4:00PM
CALLBACKS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7th 4:00pm
Yakov Smirnoff Theatre
470 State Hwy 248, Branson MO 65616
(800) 728-4546, www.yakov.com
SINGERS-Come prepared to sing with or without a backing track. If you choose to sing with a track you must provide your own track. Music should be young and upbeat, happy!
DANCERS-Prepare a one minute routine to an upbeat happy number a la "Brady Bunch"
ACTORS-Prepare a one minute young, comedic monologue
For more information, contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org &/or 206-281-0885
- Joseph at Sight & Sound Theatres is holding auditions for Minor Male Performer roles. Deadline for submission is February 13, 2012.
Registration is required to participate at the auditions. Audition Date: Saturday, February 18, 2012
Location: Sight & Sound Theatres, Branson, MO
Casting Requirements for Younger Role: Ages 7-9 years old. No taller than 4'10". Small to Average build.
Casting Requirements for Older Role: Ages 10-12 years old. No taller than 5'2". Average build.
All Roles: Must be in good physical condition. Must not be allergic to animals or afraid of heights. Must have acting skills and willingness to uphold the mission of Sight & Sound Theatres.
Please Prepare: One-minute memorized monologue and One 32-measure ballad song of your choice.
Applicants ages 15 and younger must have proof of Entertainment Work Permit. Please visit sight-sound.com for a casting application. Email or call for more info: email@example.com or (717) 983-2112 x4246
- Legends In Concert will be holding keyboard player auditions for the 2012 season.
Applicants must be able to read standard music notation and be well versed in all styles.
Health insurance and 401k offered.
Email resume and/or contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes may also be dropped off at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater box office (Attention: Music Director)
- Monday, September 12, 2011
Silver Dollar City is conducting Christmas auditions for:
•Adult male and female roles with acting, singing and dancing skills
•Kids (not more than 55" tall) who can sing and act
Silver Dollar City's Red Gold Heritage Hall
Call time for Adults is 1pm (registration 12pm)
Call time for Children is 3pm (registration 2pm)
Park in employee lot at Maintenance and Construction entrance off of 76 Hwy and follow "audition" signs. Come prepared with a two-minute Broadway-style selection, and appropriate dancewear. Accompanist and CD player will be available. Requirements include availability afternoons and evenings October 24 - December 30, 2011.
SDC is looking for ensemble roles only. No acts, please. For more information regarding auditions, call the Entertainment Hotline at 417-338-8084.
- Award-winning director Tracy J Trost is in need of a Prop Master / Set Master for A Christmas Snow LIVE in Branson, MO. Please send resume to email@example.com and put Prop Master and/or Set Master for ACS LIVE in the subject line.
Casting NOTICE - for Branson, Missouri: www.aChristmasSnowLive.com
Male, 40-45 years old. No singing required. Andrew is a well put together business man who lost his wife to Cancer a few years back. He wants a new wife and mother for his daughter, but is concerned with the push back his daughter gives him.
Actors interested please email resume and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Award-winning director Tracy J Trost is holding auditions for A Christmas Snow LIVE (adapted for the theatre stage by Tracy J Trost).
The original all-star cast of the critically acclaimed film A Christmas Snow, Muse Watson, Catherine Mary Stewart and Cameron ten Napel, are about to reunite for the theatre stage adaptation, A Christmas Snow LIVE. This could be your chance to work with two of Hollywood and theatre's biggest names. For more information on A Christmas Snow LIVE visit www.aChristmasSnow.com
Open to all ethnicities for all roles: Andrew: Male, 40-45 years old. No singing required. Andrew is a well put together business man who lost his wife to Cancer a few years back. He wants a new wife and mother for his daughter, but is concerned with the push back his daughter gives him
Mother: Female, 55+ years old. No singing required. The Mother is stylish for her age. She is fit and takes very good care of herself. She has not seen her daughter (Kathleen) in about 20 years. She yearns for a relationship with her.
Martin: Male, 55+ years old. Martin is an older father type who has worked with Kathleen for about 12 years. He is the closest thing that Kathleen has to a father. He looks out for her and tries to guide her as best he can. Understudy for Muse Watson - will need to sing
Claud: Male, 35-45 years old. No singing required. Claud is a French Chef who is working his way up the ranks in the business. He and Kathleen have put the menu together and he take great pride in his work. He likes to tease Kathleen to get a rise out of her.
Auditions will be held on Sunday August 21 and Monday August 22, 2011 at the Starlite Theatre located at 3115 W Hwy 76 Branson, MO 65616 with callbacks on August 23, 2011.
When called for an audition, actors are asked to prepare two contrasting monologues no more than three minutes combined. Singers should also prepare 16 bars to sing a capella.
Time Commitment: Rehearsals start September 19, 2011 A Christmas Snow LIVE will run November 1st thru December 30th, 2011. 76 shows.
Material To Prepare: Actors interested please send email with resume and headshot to email@example.com (mention Rhonda & BransonWorld.com sent you)
Pay depending on part and experience.
If you are called for an audition, please bring your newest photo/resume.
Synopsis: A Christmas Snow was one of the top-selling inspirational Christmas films of 2010 and has won awards and praise from audiences around the world. It's a heartwarming story of family, faith and forgiveness that leaves audiences in tears with the powerful tale of a woman unable to celebrate Christmas because of the pain in her past. After a snowstorm traps her in her home with two unlikely guests, she is confronted with a life-changing choice: hang on to her hurt or let go and embark on the journey of hope that awaits the heart that dares to forgive...
- Here's your chance to perform on a Branson stage with an established Branson star – Kirby VanBurch! He's conducting a talent search for a featured act to perform in his show in October 2011.
Here's what you need to do:
Create an audition video by visiting a MyStudio HD Recording Studio location (there are 6 locations you can visit)
Submit your audition video online at www.MyStudio.net
Submit your audition video by 11:59:59 pm PT on August 15, 2011
Be sure to read and understand the Kirby VanBurch Contest Rules (download the 7-page document & read it)
What happens next:
Submitted videos will be reviewed and those considered for the Kirby VanBurch stage will be posted and voted on by the general public
Kirby and his staff will select the winner from the top 10 audition videos as voted on by the fans
Online voting begins August 21, 2011 and ends on August 28, 2011. The winner will be announced on August 30, 2011.
Voting is done by MyStudio.net members (it's free to sign up for an account). Videos can be voted on once a day, every day during the onine voting period
When you win, here's what you get:
Two weeks of understudy with Kirby VanBurch (beginning September 19, 2011)
One week of actual stage performance in October (either solo or within an existing act)
During this time, the Kirby VanBurch Theatre pays for your housing, meals and transportation in Branson - plus weekly compensation!
- Open auditions for the 2nd Annual Branson Gong Show will be held Friday, January 14, 2011 and Friday, January 28, 2011. Audition location: Branson Community Center, 201 Compton Drive in Branson. More info call 417-335-4801. The Branson Gong Show will be at the Jim Stafford Theatre on Wednesday, February 23rd at 6:49 pm. There will be cash prizes for the winners, plus the evening is a fundraiser for the local Meals On Wheels Program of the Branson Senior Center.
- American Kids, Inc, our nation's "little League of entertainers" will hold its 2011 auditions for the cast of the United We Stand Show on Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm. Audition location: Hammons Heart Institute Theater, 1235 E Cherokee, in Springfield, MO. Kids ages 5-18 may audition for this exciting show which runs April 2-Labor Day. Please bring a resume, 1 minute slow vocal selection and 1 minute fast vocal selection. A CD player will be provided. Dance choreography will be taught that day, so wear comfortable clothes. For more information, please contact Debbie Wentler at 417-343-2336 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is also on their website, here.
- JEERK Rhythm Artist Group is looking for performers for a brand new JEERK cast to perform in several locations outside Branson in 2011-2012! If you are a 20-35 year old male; Professional tap-dancer; Good singer (with any tonal range); Gifted percussionist; Multi-talented musician, then get more information by contacting Thomas Bergstig/JEERK by e-mail email@example.com. The ingredients of a JEERK show are many and varied - tap dance, percussion, singing and humor mixed together in a personal and unique way. A JEERK show is a world of rhythms, heavy tap beats and an impressive musicality. JEERK transforms anything into a musical instrument; a plastic barrel, a hockey stick, a walking chair or a lunch box. They tap, sing, play and drum in a fierce and intense tempo. A JEERK show is the new breed of entertainment; it's versatile, unexpected, innovative and clever.
- Stupid Human Tricks and Stupid Pet Tricks Casting Call at the Branson Landing; Auditions for The Late Show With David Letterman; Saturday, June 26, 2010 from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. First-come, first-serve, so arrive early! See details in our June Events section here.
- Video auditions being accepted for the Shotgun Red Variety Show at the RFD-TV Theater. Be a part of the LIVE show featuring new and unique talent. Click here for audition details and mailing address for audition cd's/dvd's. Deadline: October 1, 2010
- RESCHEDULED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER - The Magnificent Variety Show at the Branson Star Theater (new location in 2010) is holding auditions for singer/dancers (must be able to sing and dance). Auditions are by appointment only on Monday, February 15, 2010. Come prepared to sing to your background track (bring a few choices of your best, 1 up-tempo, 1 ballad). Be prepared to dance. Audition is by appointment only - please call 417-336-6161. Leave a message with your name and number and you will be called back with audition time information.
- American Kids, Inc is holding open auditions for the 2010 children's cast of its patriotic musical Raising America. Audition location: theater lobby of the Branson Mall Music Theater. Date & time: Sunday, February 21, 2010. Registration opens at 1:30 pm; auditions are at 2 pm. Needed: boy & girl singers and dancers age 8-18 for Raising America and age 3-18 for the many other productions American Kids, Inc does. Registration fee: $10. For more information or to pre-register, call 417-337-8964.
- Country Tonite at the Oak Ridge Boys Theatre is holding auditions for female performers on Friday, February 12, 2010. Auditions are at 9 am at the theater. Bring a headshot, one upbeat song and one ballad.
- The Magnificent Variety Show at the Branson Star Theater (new location in 2010) is holding auditions for singer/dancers (must be able to sing and dance). Auditions are by appointment only on Monday, February 8, 2010. Come prepared to sing to your background track (bring a few choices of your best, 1 up-tempo, 1 ballad). Be prepared to dance. Audition is by appointment only - please call 417-336-6161. Leave a message with your name and number and you will be called back with audition time information.
- Top 10 Rock & Roll Revue Show at the Branson Mall Music Theater is holding auditions for an experienced female singer/dancer. Auditions held Monday, February 1, 2010. Call 417-593-7700 for more information.
- American Kids, Inc is holding auditions for its United We Stand show for the 2010 season. Audition location: Hammons Heart Institute Theater, 1235 E Cherokee, in Springfield, MO. Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 2 pm. This is an advanced group, ages 5-18, and requires a high level of committment. Come prepared with a 1 minute slow song and 1 minute fast song (can be a capella or with CD background music accompaniment). Also be prepared for a dance audition with choreographer Tina Cooper. For more information please contact Lanita Hackney at firstname.lastname@example.org or see their website at www.unitedwestand-missourikids.blogspot.com
- #1 Hits of the 60's is holding auditions for singer/dancers for the 2010 season on Thursday, January 28 at 6 pm at the Caravelle Theatre (3446 West 76 Country Boulevard). Come to the stage dressed to dance and bring a song to sing with a track that does not have vocals on it. Contact Amber Campbell with questions: email@example.com or call (417) 676-0188 (posted January 10, 2010)
- American Kids, Inc. is holding open auditions for young performers age 3-18 on Sunday, August 23, 2009 at Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Café, 285 South Hwy. 165, Branson, MO (located across from The Titanic Museum). A meet and greet and registration begins at 3 pm. Orientation begins at 3:45 pm with auditions starting at 4 pm. All levels and types of talent from all states are encouraged to audition. Openings are available for several casts including American Kids Inc.’s patriotic musical Raising America and other groups such as the Missouri Kids troupes based in Branson and Springfield. Singers, dancers, ventriloquists, magicians - children who perform all types of talent - are welcome to attend and learn more about American Kids Inc. Pre-registration is recommended. Young performers should bring a biography and photograph. An audition fee of a $10 donation to the non-profit will be accepted. For more information and to pre-register call the national office at 417-337-8964 (click here for more info on Raising America and American Kids, Inc.)
- Auditions for the 2010 production of Noah, The Musical & Miracle of Christmas at the Sight & Sound Theatre. The Sight & Sound Theatre has been described in many ways: "the largest faith-based live theatre in America," "the Christian Broadway," "one of the top three theatre destinations on the east coast," and the list goes on. Located in Strasburg, Lancaster County, PA and Branson, MO, Sight & Sound is a year-round, state-of-the-art, professional theatre company dedicated to presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ by visualizing and dramatizing the scriptures through inspirational productions. Each year, about 800,000 people come from around the country and the world to experience a production at one of Sight & Sound's Theatres. Casting for all roles for the upcoming 2010 season of shows in Strasburg, PA and Branson, MO. Auditions for the 2010 season of shows at the Branson, MO theatre on: Monday, August 10th for women only
(screened) and Monday, August 17th for men only.
The 2010 season of shows includes Noah, the Musical & Miracle of Christmas (shows run from March 2010 - December 2010)
Adult Male & Females (18 years and older): Seeking very strong singer/actor/mover for all roles. Must be in good physical condition; be agile, energetic, not allergic to animals nor fear of heights and willing to uphold the mission of Sight & Sound Theatres.
Please prepare a 1 minute monologue and 2 contrasting musical style songs (Accompaniment option is: CD only without background vocals).
An accompanist will NOT be provided. You will be required to dance.
Callbacks will be held the same day.
If you're interested, please fill out the online application at the website for Strasburg or Branson (it's here) and submit it along with your headshot and resume no later than Monday, August 3rd, 2009. For more information, please feel free to visit the Sight & Sound website or call the audition hotline 717-687-4220, ext. 4242. Registration is required to assure your participation at the auditions.
- Auditions for songwriter contestants for a pilot show called "America - Is It A Hit?" Songwriters go to Chateau On The Lake at noon on Monday, June 22, 2009. Accepting rock, pop or country original songs. The pilot show is scheduled to be taped at the RFD-TV Theatre on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 from 2-5 pm (open seating, first-come/first-serve)
- Missouri Kids, a State Chapter of American Kids, Inc. is casting roles for the 2009 season of shows held in Branson and surrounding areas. Saturday, January 4, 2009 at the Hammons Heart Institute in Springfield, MO. Sign in at 9 am. Contact Debbie Wentler, 417-343-2336 .
- Legends In Concert at the Legends Family Theatre: holding auditions for singer/dancers for the 2009 season on Friday, December 12, 2008 at 12:30 pm. Come to the stage dressed to dance and bring a song to sing with a track that does not have vocals on it. Contact Stephanie with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Country Tonite at the Oak Ridge Boys Theatre: will be holding auditions for dancers for the 2009 season on Monday, November 17, 2008 at the Oak Ridge Boys Theatre. Registration starts at 8 am.
- #1 Hits of the 60's at the Jim Stafford Theatre: will be holding private auditions for the 2009 season. Please send your promotional packet to: Terry Wayne, Producer, 1658 Pointe Royale Dr, Branson, MO 65616
- The Yakov Smirnoff Show at the What A Country! Theatre: the show and performers are set for 2009. Please check back for 2010 shows!
for 2008 production of A Christmas Carol
at Silver Dollar City
: Silver Dollar City is looking for the roles of Tiny Tim
and his sister
Details to know before you go:
- When: Saturday, September 6th, 2008
- Where: Celebration City Hall (The Castle); use the employee entrance off of Green Mountain Drive.
- Call time: 1 pm; registration begins at noon
- What to bring: a 2-minute broadway-style vocal selection. An accompanist, CD & cassette player will be available.
- More info: 417-338-8084
Auditions for 2009 production
of Noah, The Musical
: Sight & Sound Theatres has been described in many ways: "the largest faith-based live theatre in America," "the Christian Broadway," "one of the top three theatre destinations on the east coast," and the list goes on. Located in Strasburg, Lancaster County, PA and Branson, MO, Sight & Sound is a year-round, state of the art, professional theatre company dedicated to presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ by visualizing and dramatizing the scriptures through inspirational productions. Each year, about 800,000 people come from around the country and the world to experience a production at one of Sight & Sound's Theatres.
- Casting for all roles for their upcoming 2009 season of shows in Strasburg, PA and Branson, MO. Open call auditions for the 2009 season of shows at the Branson, MO theatre on: Tuesday, August 18th for women only and Wednesday, August 19th for men only.
The 2009 season of shows includes Noah the Musical & Miracle of Christmas (contract runs from February 2009 - December 2009)
Adult Male & Females (18 years and older): Seeking very strong singer/actor/mover for all roles. Must be in good physical condition, be agile, energetic, not allergic to animals nor fear of heights and willing to uphold the mission of Sight & Sound Theatres.
Please prepare a 1 minute monologue and 2 contrasting musical style songs (Accompaniment options are: CD, tape or sheet music). An accompanist will be provided. You will be required to dance. Callbacks will be held the same day.
If you're interested, please fill out the online application at the website for Strasburg or Branson and submit it along with your headshot and resume no later than Wednesday, August 6th, 2008. For more information, please feel free to visit www.sight-sound.com or call the audition hotline 717-687-4220, ext. 4242. Audition space is limited and registration is required to assure your participation at the auditions.
Auditions for 2008 productions at Silver Dollar City, Celebration City and the Showboat Branson Belle.
If you are a singer that dances, an actor, a comedian or variety artist with stage experience, then Silver Dollar City Attractions wants you to come to audition on Sunday, December 2 and Monday, December 3, 2007 at the Chateau on the Lake (located next to Table Rock Dam at 415 N. State Hwy 265, Branson, MO). Calltime for males is at 10 am and for females is at 1 pm. Registration begins 30 minutes before calltime.
Details to know before you go:
- Actors/Comedians: prepare a family-oriented comedic monologue. Theatre movement, singing and storytelling skills are a plus. They are looking for energetic and fun personalities with strong improvisational skills.
- Singers: prepare an up-tempo song and bllad that bst describes your vocal ability. Bring your sheet music in your key or a cd/cassette accompaniment tape. A pianist and cd/tape player wil be provided. NO a cappella auditions are permitted.
- Variety artists: need to show something that would "WOW!" a family-oriented audience. SDC is especially looking for talented jugglers, puppeteers, one-man bands, street magicians or anything fun along those lines.
- All auditions limited to two minutes in length
- Non-US applicants must have proper working visas
- Weekly salaries are based on the performers experience and position
- On-site health clinic for qualifying Silver Dollar City Attractions employees and their eligible dependents
- Seasonal Health insurance is also available for employees
- Audition hotline 417-338-8084