Branson Convention Center address:
300 Sycamore Street, Branson, MO 65616
Branson Convention Center phone number:
August 17, 2007
Quickly becoming a first-class convention destination
now has another place for meeting-goers
. It’s the new Branson Convention Center
, located in the heart of Downtown Branson
and the $420 million Branson Landing
With 220,000-square feet
of meeting space, The Branson Convention Center
is ready for any kind of get-together you have planned: family reunions
, military reunions
, class reunions
, church group outings, retreats or workshops
or business seminars and meetings
. The size of the meeting spaces is flexible
, and the Convention Center
also has two exhibit halls
and a 23,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom
of the Branson Convention Center features and décor
- Rust and green carpet with a pattern of gold leaves
- Exposed timbers to support the roof
- a 900-foot glass wall that curves like the shores of Lake Taneycomo
- One-of-a-kind light fixtures in the Grand Ballroom: 72 silver and white “birds” that can be programmed to change colors to fit the mood of the Ballroom function. They can make noise, too.
- The Grand Ballroom holds up to 4,200 people (The Ballroom can also be divided in half with a huge sliding divider)
- Teak ceilings and stone columns
- Interesting: The doors to the 13 meeting rooms are adorned with panels depicting an artists view of a bird’s feather seen through a microscope
- Dome-shaped decorative ceiling in the meeting area
- The place to ride Branson’s first escalators; 5 of them
- Huge wooden beams decorate the outside front of the building
- The Branson Convention Center is attached to the 12-story Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel
of the Branson Convention Center
- State-of-the-art Audio-Visual Equipment to accommodate any type of presentation
- Second floor meeting rooms
- Small groups easily accommodated for break-outs or conferences
- The latest in meeting technology, including: LCD screens in all rooms, Internet and wireless throughout, video conferencing, sound-proof rooms and endless audio-visual possibilities
- Easy access to the Branson Landing with world-class shopping, entertainment and restaurants
- Comprehensive catering services, including: event design, menu preparation and presentation, decor and clean up
- Close to many hotel and lodging choices throughout Branson, including the Hilton Convention Center Hotel attached to the Branson Convention Center. It has 293 guest rooms and suites in a glass tower.
- Experienced staff to help plan your function; including just one contact person for billing, event and sales planning
- The Convention Center is just minutes from the area’s music theaters, outlet malls, golf courses, lakes and numerous attractions.
Here are some basic planning tips
on how to plan a Branson meeting
- Determine the date and length of your function
- Determine the location
- Determine the number of attendees and the number of rooms needed
- Determine if food and beverages are needed
- Determine the meeting space size needed
- Determine if you’ll need special arrangements, events or incidentals like golf, dinner at restaurants, music shows, faxes, copies, deliveries, storage, transportation offsite
- Determine who is the authorized contact for arranging and/or changing anything for your group function
- Be sure to ask questions; don’t assume anything. Take everything one step at a time. Read the contract carefully and trust your event planners’ expertise.
- Keep track of the details and your Branson reunion, retreat or seminar will be productive, fun and successful!
Interesting: The Branson Convention Center opened August 17, 2007 and the Branson Collector Car Auction was the first event booked there.
The Branson Convention Center is located just 45-minutes from the Springfield-Branson National Airport.
Click here to visit the Branson Convention Center Website.